Hatolna is seeking a Senior Social Media Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Take control of the promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Monitor and report for management showing results (ROI).
- Develop and implement a strategy for capturing customer online reviews.
- Oversee online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business.
- Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Evaluate campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Analyze, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Build and execute SMS and e-mail based marketing campaigns.
- Generate and upload copy and images for the company’s website.
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies.
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends.
- Minimum 2 years of social media marketing experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Google analytics and Facebook Insights).
- Proficient understanding of social media paid advertising campaigns including (Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter).
- Strong ability to blog about social media on the atomic website based on research, experience and relevant social media news.
- Expert knowledge of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
Hatolna founded in 2012. Hatolna is a service company specialized in bringing their clients any stuff from “USA main stores” by using Hatolna facilities.