Ebdaa Digital Technology is looking for a Senior SEO Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on a newly developed code.
- Cooperate with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across (Google, Yahoo and Bing).
- Effective understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Advanced experience with website analytics tools such as (Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Extensive knowledge of bid management tools such as (Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo and Search Ignite).
- Deep experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Strong knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Excellent command of English language written and spoken.
- Solid organizational and planning skills.
About Ebdaa Digital Technology:
Ebdaa Digital Technology specializing in software development and web applications and websites provides various services for individuals in different segments.