GravyTrain is looking for an SEO Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Present guidance on content SEO best practice and content performance metrics.
- Assist business development with new client pitches by providing client-focused solutions and/or drafting business cases.
- Schedule and prioritize the day-to-day workload of one SEO executive.
- Manage and instruct other SEO team members effectively in best practices.
- Perform and provide SEO research and analysis based on industry best practice.
- Ensure that KPIs of digital campaigns are clarified, confirmed, aligned with client needs and are communicated to the digital team.
- At least 4 years of experience in a performance-driven SEO role.
- Extensive experience with (Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Trends).
- Advanced working knowledge of other web analytics/SEO tools such as (MOZ and SEM Rush).
- Proficient understanding of analyzing link data and evaluating/conducting outreach activities.
- Deep experience with conducting technical site audits and putting those into actions.
- Effective knowledge of SEO and content marketing best practices and a keen interest in SEO trends and developments.
- Superior experience with search engines and all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO optimization.
- Expert working skills with (Bing Webmaster Tools and Google Tag Manager) is a huge plus.
- Strong understanding of statistical and arithmetic analysis.
- Solid reporting and KPI driven approach skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
GravyTrain is an award-winning, online marketing solutions company, geared around matching clients needs to promote their online presence and deliver an uplift in online sales.