NetLeadz is looking for a Senior SEO Executive. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve and optimize content for maximum visibility and performance in search engines.
- Gain knowledge in the latest digital SEO techniques and communicate ideas.
- Manage and maintain client websites.
- Perform and provide reports on the use and performance of SEO tools and deliver day to day optimization.
- Carry out competitor analysis keeping an eye on what they do well and how this could be introduced into own strategy.
- Keep abreast of best practice SEO and embed them in all strategies.
- Optimize technical SEO across a range of digital platforms.
- Deliver strong SEO results for customers.
- Collaborate closely with account manager and director to formulate SEO roadmaps and strategies, contribute to pitches and review campaign performance.
- At least 2 years of proven experience as an SEO executive.
- Expert knowledge and a desire to stay ahead with latest developments.
- Proficient working experience in using (Search Metrics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, AWR and Moz).
- Extensive knowledge of using (Google Analytics and Google Search Console).
- Deep working experience in optimizing all aspects of on-page.
- Advanced understanding of using content management systems and analytics/reporting tools.
- Excellent working skills in using (MS Office).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a team player.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
NetLeadz offer a wide range of search, social, content, reputation marketing services and strategies to help clients gain reach, visibility and deliver traffic, visitors, leads, sales and customers.