E-Finance is looking for a Senior PHP Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop and design unit test and maintain our Magento-based applications using both (Zend and Symfony) PHP frameworks.
- Responsible for coding Magento apps and websites from layout to function, ensuring a superb e-commerce user experience.
- Develop a custom Magento extensions/modules using object-oriented PHP and Magento APIs.
- Setup and configure new environments for (Magento 2.x).
- Achieve the integration required for our e-commerce platform and our back-end system (Payment Gateway, OMS, CRM and ERP).
- Cooperate closely with our QA, IT and operation teams following our (DevOps) strategy to ensure successful and smooth projects delivery.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a PHP developer.
- Extensive working knowledge of PHP (Zend and Symfony) frameworks.
- Proficient experience with either (MySQL, MariaDB or Percona).
- Effective experience with (LAMP) environment and servers stack management.
- Deep working knowledge of (SVN/GIT) version control.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Creative troubleshooting and analytical skills.
E-finance was established as the market leader in the field of electronic payment. Operating in Egypt, E-finance provides state of the art electronic payment solutions to the government and public sector in a secure environment according to the national and international security standards.