GorillaGroup is looking for a Senior PHP Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Install and execute an e-commerce platform for new projects.
- Develop and improve existing e-commerce websites while adhering to accepted best practices.
- Build custom e-commerce modules or other new functionality using (object-oriented PHP and APIs).
- Maintain Linux-based web servers optimized for the (Magento) platform.
- Collaborate with Gorilla’s designers to implement custom skins and templates for the front-end.
- Support in managing the design and development process, drive decisions and coordinate efforts with fellow Gorillas.
- Extensive experience in building object-oriented websites in PHP5.
- Proficient knowledge of interacting with (MySQL) database systems through the abstraction layer.
- Advanced working experience in using PHP to create and consume web services (SOAP, XML and RPC).
- Effective understanding of using Linux to maintain and configure (Apache/MySQL) web servers.
- Deep knowledge of the (MVC) architectural pattern.
- Extensive understanding of developing web applications using this pattern or on existing (MVC) frameworks.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successful.
- Strong time and project management skills.
GorillaGroup is an award-winning e-commerce solutions provider, combining digital strategy, user experience design, technology, post-launch managed services, and hosting to deliver complete, innovative solutions to enterprise B2B and direct-to-consumer brands across industries.