Dubarter is looking for a Senior PHP Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Develop all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database.
- Ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Integrate the front-end elements built by co-workers into the application.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the same role.
- Extensive understanding of the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Deep knowledge of (PHP/Laravel) frameworks.
- Effective experience with MVC design patterns.
- Advanced working skills in using code versioning tools such as (Git).
- Efficient understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Proficient experience with the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Expert working knowledge of the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Superior experience with (SQL/NoSQL) databases and their declarative query languages.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Basic knowledge of Google products such as (Webmaster and Analytics).
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Solid time and project management skills.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
Dubarter is a way to trade goods and services directly, without any kind of currency. People have been bartering for centuries, but the Internet has opened up a whole new world of bartering possibilities.