Lifemark Health Group is looking for a Senior .NET Developer in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Accountable for the execution of system design implementation that supports corporate strategies (software design and development).
- Utilize quantitative techniques to incident information which enable the identification of trends and uncover system design problems.
- Make recommendations and strategies based on strategic and logical thinking that is reflective of resource, corporate strategies and corporate, departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain applications as required by the business unit.
- Survey work for adequacy in meeting milestone, objectives, and achieving long-term organizational results
- Cooperate with a team of developers and/or business analyst specialists.
- Schedule staff for tasks and projects; prioritize and assign work to staff as required.
- Build outstanding working relationships with team and people from different disciplines with varying degrees of business and/or technical experience.
- Produce input to the Manager on recruitment, performance management, training and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related program.
- At least 10 years of progressive experience in systems development within the information technology capacity.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with the following technologies: C#, ASP.NET (MVC 5+ /Web Forms 4.x+), MS SQL Server, SSRS, jQuery, WCF/SOAP/REST API Web Services.
- Effective experience with Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Programming (OOP).
- Deep knowledge of software design and industry experience on software development.
- Expert knowledge in system administration and networking (i.e.: Windows Server, IIS).
- Demonstrated understanding of business systems analysis and problem resolution.
- Proficient experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Solid knowledge of software development and applicable industry experience in working on software development projects within the healthcare industry an asset.
- Familiarity with Single Page Applications (SPAs) an asset.
- Proven track record in CRM Platforms (SmartSimple, Dynamics CRM, etc.) an asset.
About Lifemark Health Group:
Lifemark Health Group is a diversified healthcare company in business since 1996 and has grown by acquisition over the past 13 years to include over 175 facilities across Canada.