Intellisoft Technologies is looking for a Senior Mobile developer (iOS/ Android) in Texas, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Head a team of Mobile developers for both the platforms( iOS and Android).
- Operate with business users to understand business requirements, issues and business and/or client processes.
- Cooperate with API teams during the design and development of services that will be consumed by the mobile apps.
- Perform with modern mobile architecture, best practices, and emerging technologies.
- Improve, test, maintain, and support high-performance of the apps to meet the requirements of the business and/clients while adhering to departmental standards.
- Produce recommendations for application and system improvements.
- Conduct quality assurance testing for all programs, created or modified, plus any other applications affected.
- Estimate and find efficiencies to improve the applications.
- Control code review and design of systems as needed.
- Track project development and deployment process.
- Minimum 3 experience leading a team of mobile developers.
- At least 10 years developing mobile applications (iOS/Android).
- Effective experience in Objective C, Swift and/or Java.
- Demonstrated understanding of platform-specific concepts and application lifecycle.
- Proficient experience in platform-specific frameworks.
- Familiarity with third party SDKs ( WebTrends, Facebook, Branch io is a plus).
- Expert knowledge of apps in the App/Play Store.
- Deep knowledge of mobile platform UX/UI.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Ability to understand and implement mobile architecture patterns.
- Ability to adopt new technologies and apply them in current and upcoming projects.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
About Intellisoft Technologies:
IntelliSoft Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1997 and specializes in providing software products and integrated solutions to Fortune 500 clients.