Expedia is looking for a Senior iOS Developer in Haryana, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Run investigations, execute accessibility assessments and make recommendations for mobile teams.
- Manage the alignment of Accessibility in design, product planning, software development, and testing with mobile teams.
- Cooperate with designers, framework owners and other developers to build Accessible mobile components.
- Create demonstration websites and components for mobile teams as an example of good practices.
- Perform effectively within the organization’s formal and informal structures by building relationships across departments and understanding the roles and perspectives of diverse partner groups.
- Collaborate with senior leaders and lead the execution of cross-functional engagement events to ensure that accessibility is integrated with Expedia’ culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of experience building out iOS applications using Swift 2 & 3 and Objective C.
- Demonstrated understanding of W3C WCAG 2.1 standards.
- Creative thinker with initiative and ability to work independently.
- Collaborative nature, standout colleague.
- Great ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas in a collaborative partnership.
Expedia Group is one of world’s largest travel platforms. It helps knock down the barriers to travel, making it easier, more enjoyable, more attainable and more accessible.