Cequens is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer in Cairo, Egypt. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Accountable for the design, print and production for all Cequens Marketing, PR and Communications materials.
- Assure all print assets translate in a consistent manner that follows our identity guidelines.
- Interpret marketing and positioning stories to stunning visuals and production-ready designs.
- Design compelling insights-based concepts, content and designs across all mediums.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Combination of agency and in-house (client side) experience is preferred.
- Strong communicator and a team player.
- Demonstrated understanding of color psychology, typography and basic design principles like alignment, proximity, repetition, and contrast.
- Effective experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Expert knowledge of Photo and video editing skills are a plus.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Solid attention to details with excellent time management and project management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, and punctual in delivery times.
- Must attach a PDF portfolio, applications without an attached portfolio will be automatically disqualified.
Cequens is a leading universal communications enabler that empowers enterprises and OTTs with carrier-grade, continuously evolving, and global messaging, video, and voice products.