LarianStudios is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Perform and present a variety of marketing assets and layouts including but not limited to merchandise, packaging design, promotional pictures, trade-show booth design, screenshots and so forth.
- Build and maintain brand guidelines that are consistent with the art style of the game assets, logos and key art.
- Cooperate with the publishing team, providing and receiving detailed feedback.
- Manage newsletter concept, design, execution and distribution to our rapidly-growing audience.
- Collaborate rapidly and efficiently with third-party partners.
- At least 3 years of proven experience working as a graphic designer.
- Effective working knowledge of core graphic design principles (type, color, layout, composition and motion graphics).
- Proficient experience in using (Adobe Suite).
- Deep understanding of RPGs, modern and old is a must.
- Expert knowledge of print design.
- Comfortable with rapidly-changing requirements and tight deadlines.
- Ability to respond to notes and other feedback in a prompt, effective manner.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Larian Studios is an independent RPG developer founded in 1996 in Gent, Belgium.