Hotwire is looking for a Senior E-Mail Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop, improve and optimize a broad range of email programs that encompass customer lifecycle and customer trip cycle.
- Create creative and developmental direction for in-house and external creative and development teams, including (campaign objectives, messaging, intended audience segments and customer touchpoints).
- Cooperate with marketing, design, program management, marketing analytics and outside vendor teams to identify and implement new marketing programs based on data-based business cases.
- Perform customer segmentation strategies and ongoing communications plans targeted towards those segments.
- Mentor multiple projects concurrently and provide regular performance monitoring and performance updates to business owners, management and CRM team.
- Evaluate and optimize campaign and portfolio testing programs.
- Develop and implement scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking.
- Automate standard data reporting methods and perform ad hoc analyses to evaluate ongoing and periodic performance.
- Manage internal and external resources to ensure that campaigns are executed accurately, effectively and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or analytical discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in direct/database marketing or customer relationship marketing program development and/or implementation.
- Expert knowledge of managing outbound, (B-to-C) email marketing programs.
- Proficient experience with email marketing operations, technology, testing techniques and platforms.
- Effective understanding of building requirements for list segmentation, workflows and triggered events.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- Deep working skills in using (MS Excel) and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage a large number of marketing campaigns and segmentation strategies simultaneously.
- Ability to use data to develop and measure the effectiveness of marketing programs.
Hotwire is a travel website that can be used to book airline tickets, hotel rooms, rental cars and vacation packages. It operates by selling off unsold travel inventory at discounted prices.