Nakama is looking for a Regional Digital Marketing Manager in Hong Kong. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with cross-functional teams (marketing, e-business, retail) to conceive product launch and marketing campaign concepts.
- Produce guidance and support for local teams to develop and execute local digital marketing plans including performance marketing and social media.
- Communicate with regional and local media agencies to define KPI, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Devise local digital content in compliance with brand guidelines.
- Promote comprehensive digital advertising strategies to support launch or campaign concepts for all channels (Affiliate, Display, Email, SEM, VOL and Social) and facilitate execution in each country.
- Recognize key influencers per market and develop KOL/ influencers programs to drive awareness and sales.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in digital marketing and PR (KOLs and Influencers).
- Expert knowledge of the digital and social media landscape in the Asia Pacific.
- Demonstrated understanding of retail marketing and customer relationship management.
- Organized, good project management skills, and a team player.
- Confident, passionate and enthusiastic attitude.
- Fluent in English.
Nakama provides permanent, temporary and contracts recruitment services to corporations, creative agencies, start-ups and SMEs in need of digital talent.