adHOME Creative is looking for a PHP Web Developer in London, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Draft clean, efficient, maintainable PHP and SQL for new projects and to maintain those already live.
- Environment and server set-up.
- Create management.
- Diagnose performance issues with code created by others and provide workable solutions and improvements.
- Cooperate with designers and other developers to diagnose and solve technical problems.
- Ensure quality Web solutions by writing and maintaining project and technical documentation.
- Evaluate and risk-assessments as necessary.
- Technical design and architecture.
- Utilize systems and administration knowledge of Linux and other Unix-like systems to tune and optimize applications through scaling, caching, and other mechanisms.
- Minimum 3 years of experience creating high-performance websites and a solid portfolio (with code samples) to back it up.
- Effective experience in responsive and mobile-first development.
- Familiarity with a grunt, Compass/SASS, JQuery.
- Expert knowledge of UX/UI and front-end optimization for the best user experience across platforms and devices.
- Think creatively and strive to innovate.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Solid communication skills.
- Source control with git.
- A passion for great design and an even bigger passion for great user experience.
About adHOME Creative :
adHOME Creative is a full-service advertising and digital agency with in-depth expertise in branding, digital, traditional and shopper marketing. It has grown steadily to become one of the most successful ad agencies in Southwestern Ontario with creative and dynamic employees and an impressive roster of regional and national clients.