Martinsen Mayer is looking for a PHP Developer in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve high quality, testable and performant features using Agile work practices.
- Run best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm.
- Support product managers and business stakeholders in shaping, estimating and planning new requirements.
- Continuously explore, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related subject.
- Minimum 2 years of professional PHP development experience.
- Effective experience in development with PHP5/OOP and other OOP languages.
- Proficient working experience in MVC frameworks, and SQL Databases, and ORM tools (Symfony, Kohana, Zend and Doctrine).
- Proven track record in Unit Testing (PHPUnit), TDD, Continuous Integration (Jenkins).
- Expert knowledge of WebSQL, jQuery and HTML.
- Familiarity with using agile methodologies and working in scrum teams.
About Martinsen Mayer:
Martinsen Mayer is a specialist recruitment consultancy within the following sectors information technology and digital. Martinsen Mayer is committed to providing a bespoke and ‘smart’ approach to recruitment and employment solutions through the deployment of the latest technology based recruitment methodologies.