Noise Digital Inc. is looking for a PHP Developer in Vancouver, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Act collaboratively as part of a team to develop our media platform.
- Creat efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules and composer modules.
- Combine user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Resolve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Draft specific code that will connect our platform to other advertising platforms, in particular, Google Adwords and Google products & Facebook.
- Troubleshoot, bug fix and optimize code quality.
- Minimum 5 years experience in PHP, Symfony and MVC framework or related development.
- Solid programming skills building integrations, using a variety of products, tools and technologies.
- Proficient experience with complex MySQL queries and database management.
- Expert knowledge of Google Adwords API.
- Demonstrated understanding of direct Facebook API.
- Deep knowledge of Twitter API.
- Proven experience in scrum based projects.
- Outstanding skills in Git and continuous integration projects.
- Sound communication skills to update project status and deliverables.
- Strong knowledge of API design and best practices.
About Noise Digital Inc:
Digital technology is transforming every facet of our lives, with brands facing significant challenges in this highly complex and constantly changing environment. At Noise, it sees tremendous opportunity for progressive companies who are willing to embrace this disruption and capitalize on data-informed, consumer-centric models.