Antalis is looking for an E-Marketing Executive. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create, deploy and mentor online content using our (CMS and e-commerce systems).
- Manage agencies and external partners to deliver content used in email and on web pages on time and in the budget.
- Build and use landing pages to drive leads and sales of paid acquisition activity.
- Regular UAT of core website and e-commerce functionalities prior to deployment to the live environment.
- Assist with our digital helpdesk helping visitors to the site resolve possible website queries.
- Use analytics and other tools to track, analyze and produce regular reports.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team and business to improve the impact of campaigns, projects and communications.
- Attain a good understanding of the key customer markets, our products and our service offering.
- Assist in the development of processes to streamline activity and efficiencies across the digital and wider marketing team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with team members and stakeholders across the business.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Effective experience with e-mail platforms such as (Pure360, Dotmailer and Mapp).
- Extensive knowledge of CMS such as (WordPress, Hubspot, Umbraco and Jahia).
- Deep working experience with (Google Analytics, Adwords and Search Console).
- Proficient understanding of SEO tools such as (Screaming Frog, Moz and SEM Rush).
- Expert working skills of using MS Office.
- Basic experience of using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Antalis is a global leader in the B2B distribution of paper and packaging solutions and one of Europe’s top three distributors of visual communication solutions.