RJC Engineers is looking for a Network Support Specialist in British Columbia, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Expand and maintain network systems and servers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues.
- Assist support staff in the Victoria office (40+ employees).
- Provide additional remote support to approximately 500 employees in other offices across Canada.
- Create workstation and user orientation.
- Maintain computer hardware.
- Liaise with managers and staff to understand business needs, promote utilization of systems and achieve adherence to standards.
- Diploma or degree in IT-related studies from an accredited college or university.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Effective experience supporting CAD or engineering software.
- Familiarity with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
- Proficient experience in back-end Microsoft software, e.g. Skype-for-Business, Exchange, HyperV, Systems Center, MS CRM, MS SQL and SharePoint.
- Deep knowledge of active directory and networking.
- Expert knowledge of MCSE, A+, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in backup and imaging procedures and tools.
- Self-starter that works efficiently as part of a team and independently.
- Solid problem-solving ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive and respectful attitude.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of business personnel and build strong working relationships.
About RJC Engineers:
RJC has emerged as the largest independent and Canadian-owned engineering firm in the industry, specializing in structural engineering, restoration, building science and parking planning services.