Healthcare Consultancy Group is looking for a .NET Web Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create business information solutions by developing and maintaining .NET software applications through the full software development lifecycle.
- Ownership of code, applications and systems for quality, interoperability and performance.
- Cooperate with small cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate closely with partners to design and develop new applications.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the same role.
- Proficient understanding of MVC framework and object-oriented programming.
- Advanced working experience with (SQL server database creation, optimization and architecture, reporting services and Visual Studio 2013).
- Expert understanding of using (CSS, XML, SQL Server 2008/2014 and Restful web services).
- Intermediate knowledge of code versioning tools such as (Git and TFS).
- Deep understanding of software development (QA methodologies, tools and processes).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a team player.
About Healthcare Consultancy Group:
Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG), part of the Omnicom Group, is a global family of scientifically rigorous healthcare communications agencies: Chameleon Communications International, Entwine, Health Science Communications, Hyphen Digital, ProEd Communications and The Scienomics Group.