NETE is looking for a .NET Developer in Virginia, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and develop new features and/or maintains existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC.
- Improve code and supporting documentation.
- Operate in a team environment to develop, test, and deploy software changes.
- Cooperate with customers to understand and implement new requirements.
- Produce operational support when necessary.
- Manage the product backlog of features and bugs.
- Produce input on new designs and architecture as needed.
- Promote a well-tested, high performance and scalable web application.
- Follow current on new technologies and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science or related discipline and master degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience designing, developing and deploying web based applications with ASP.NET 3.0 or above using C#.
- At least 2 years experience in RDBMS and database.
- Effective experience with LINQ to Entities or LINQ to SQL and Code-First development using Entity Framework 4.
- Proficient experience with behavior driven Development (BDD) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) development.
- Solid experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented programming and working with N-Tier architecture.
- Demonstrated experience with software testing and design patterns.
- Strong customer service and interfacing with customers require.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in MS ASP.NET Certification is a plus.
- Flexible to change and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
- US Citizens or Permanent Residents preferred.
NETE is a full-service information technology (IT) company dedicated to providing value focused services to the Federal Government and the biomedical research and health IT sector.