Giant Eagle is looking for a Mobile Applications Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Collaborate with internal team and stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Review project deliverables for conformance to established standards.
- Support in developing and implementing technical standards.
- Maintain close liaison with data providers and recipients, other team members and other members of the department.
- Develop consumer-facing mobile applications for Giant Eagle and the brands.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the same role.
- Proficient experience in dealing with Android development platform either native development with (Java, Kotlin or Xamarin).
- Extensive understanding of iOS development platform and using (Swift, Ob-C or Xamarin).
- Effective working knowledge of interfacing mobile platforms with (RESTful API) service.
- Expert working experience with (GIT) version control and it’s flow best practices.
- Ability to manage a multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid time and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
About Giant Eagle:
Giant Eagle is ranked as the 35th on Forbes Magazine’s largest private corporations list, is one of the nation’s largest food retailers and distributors with approximately $9.6 billion in annual sales. Giant Eagle carries a vast array of groceries and features a full-service pharmacy, bakery, dry cleaners, deli and cheese shop.