Synergy Interactive is looking for a Mobile Application Developer (iOS) in New York, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Generate fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Support the whole application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Write unit tests, automation routines and perform code review.
- Analyse serious problems and debug to optimize performance.
- Cooperate with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into effective technical solution.
- Participate in architectural and design discussions.
- Support to design and create (RESTful APIs) to drive functionality.
- Associate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology and product teams.
- Manage in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
- Minimum 5 years experience in iOS and Android development.
- Proven experience working at a software product company is a major plus.
- Effective working experience as a mobile developer.
- Expert working knowledge of at least one programming language like (Swift and Java).
- Deep understanding of how to build and work with (RESTful APIs).
- Familiarity with (OOP) design principles.
- Proficient experience with version control (GIT/SVN).
- Strong ability to performance tune and scale applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a cooperative member of a team.
About Synergy Interactive:
Synergy Interactive is a digital recruiting agency located in NYC & LA. It is a digital talent expert and specializes in the recruitment of today’s most in-demand professionals across a few specialized areas including creative, digital, mobile, production, technical and client services.