I-PAC is looking for an Android Application Developer in Hyderabad, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test and support.
- Improve and manage several databases and reporting tools.
- Promote a multi-user authentication system for mobile applications.
- Develop and work on the Mobile Application’s UI for optimization and navigation.
- Design a compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Stay up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile and web technologies.
- Grow end to end functional tools with exhaustive CMS (Content Management System) and different authentication rights.
- Support existing mobile apps within their respective frameworks.
- A bachelor or a master’s degree (preferably in computer science or a related field).
- Effective experience in responsive mobile app development, working in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid OO design and programming skills in Java, a and good understanding of data structures.
- Expert knowledge of Android SDK and Eclipse.
- Demonstrated understanding of thread management, memory management and other aspects of Java for mobile application development.
- Deep knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system.
- Proficient experience with AJAX, REST, JSON and Map based APIs (Google APIs) and data visualization.
- Familiarity with building social applications interfacing with Facebook and Twitter.
- Proven track record in cross-platform issues and debugging.
Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) (est. April 2015) is India’s first cross-party advocacy group, which endeavors to support the election of visionary, progressive and inclusive leaders to public offices.