Integrated Project Management Company is looking for a Marketing Content Editor in Illinois, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate across the organization including executive leadership and subject matter experts to develop content that advances IPM’s presence, reach, and brand awareness and supports our goal to achieve market differentiation and sales growth.
- Focus on researching, writing, and editing both printed and digital marketing materials, including sales collateral (experience summaries, case studies, one-page overviews) and thought leadership pieces (articles, presentations, webinars).
- Produce, shape, and execute ideas that highlight commercial insights and bring the brand to life, maintaining high quality and creative standards.
- Direct subject matter experts on best practices in content marketing and writing for print, web, email, video, and social media.
- Use internal subject matter experts, marketing analytics and keyword tools, and market and client research to propose new content topic ideas, consistent with IPM’s strategic goal.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, or related studies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing and/or marketing communications, preferably in the business-to-business segment.
- Effective B2B technical writing experience a plus.
- Training and strong experience in how to tell a story using words, images, audio and video, and creating content that intrigues and engages an audience.
- Proficient experience writing AD content for Google AdWords campaigns is a plus.
- Solid skills in creative, high quality, and adaptable writing in both long- and short-form copy formats.
- Strong copyediting and proofreading skills
- Expert knowledge of business-to-business sales and marketing practices, preferably in the professional services industry.
- Social media savvy with an ability to produce engaging content with viral potential.
- Demonstrated understanding of SEO best practices and its effect on content development.
- Deep knowledge of web content management systems.
- Familiarity with graphic design software a plus.
- Great ability to write clear and effective copy for both print and digital formats.
- Ability to successfully plan and manage collaborative content development initiatives from start to finish.
About Integrated Project Management:
Integrated Project Management Company is a leading project management consulting firm focused on planning and implementing strategically critical projects in the life sciences, healthcare, consumer products, and industrial sectors.