mmw3degrees is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Build e-mail campaigns using supplied HTML and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Maintain and troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution as required.
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to e-mail campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Stay abreast of and recommended email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
- Schedule in broadcasts of email campaigns.
- Build campaign canvases inappropriate technologies and measures their success.
- At least 2 years of proven working experience in the same role.
- Extensive experience with one or more marketing automation tools such as (Adobe Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Vision6, ExactTarget, Responsys, Marketo, Pardot and Silverpop).
- Effective working knowledge of using (Google Analytics and webmaster tools).
- Proficient understanding of quality assurance (QA) protocols and ownership of QA signoff for all deliverables.
- Solid understanding of database concepts and segmentation.
- Excellent working skills in using (MS Excel).
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to write queries and define new audience types.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.
mmw3degrees have been managing direct marketing for 21 years for some of the largest brands in Australia. A fresh, long-standing and forward thinking multi-channel agency, mmw3degrees’ unique consultative approach ensures exceptional service every time with experts that deliver smart and evocative multi-channel campaigns without fail.