Solace Corporation is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Maintain and troubleshoot marketing automation programs, based on an understanding of marketing campaign requirements and customer journey.
- Improve and maintain integrations between marketing automation software and other software, including (WordPress, Salesforce, Unbounce and GoToWebinar).
- Manage and ensure e-mail deliverability, subscription management, and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations (CASL, CAN-SPAM and GDPR).
- Develop campaign emails and landing pages using (HTML/CSS).
- Measure and execute experiments and conversion tests, including A/B tests and multivariate tests to improve engagement rates and optimize email and landing page results.
- Build marketing automation program templates and serve as the technical lead on campaigns.
- Collect and track marketing performance metrics through marketing automation software and SFDC.
- Analyze marketing metrics and recommend improvements to marketing campaigns and operations.
- Build and deliver reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution and ROI.
- Implement and oversee lead upload process and data hygiene/data normalization, database segmentation and best practices to ensure data quality.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure mutual understanding of data needs.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience working in an e-mail marketing role.
- Extensive experience in implementing marketing campaigns with marketing automation software such as (Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot), ideally in a (SaaS) company.
- Advanced working knowledge of (Salesforce) and how marketing automation and CRM systems work together.
- Expert understanding of developing responsive landing pages and emails using (HTML/CSS).
- Highly organized and a process is driven with an eye for detail.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Solid interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a collaborative team member.
About Solace Corporation:
Solace corporation is a middleware company based in Kanata, Ontario, Canada, that manufactures and sells message-oriented middleware appliances and software. Messaging middleware appliances are rack-mountable network devices that implement messaging functionality in purpose-built hardware.