DocuSign is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Aid in the technical conceptualization of demand generation and nurturing program strategy.
- Design emails, landing pages, forms, and reports within the MAP, including templates for use by others within the marketing function.
- Accountable for end-to-end lead flow issue diagnosis, resolution, and escalation as needed.
- Produce input on regional, legal, and cultural challenges that affect successful deployment, systems enablement, and ongoing management of our Marketing Automation Platform (MAP).
- Document MAP processes, programs and procedures.
- Oversee and report on effectiveness metrics related to tactics and programs managed by the MAP and related applications.
- Standardize, cleanse, and upload contact lists into the MAP.
- Train marketing resources on how to run reports and accomplish basic tasks within the MAP.
- Present data stewardship and governance in regional markets.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing automation and campaign operations experience (sales operations or analytics background is a plus).
- Effective experience as an Eloqua admin is a must (admin or integration experience with Salesforce.com is a strong preference).
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills interfacing with global marketing, sales and operations teams.
- Sound project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills with a passion for metrics-driven marketing.
- Solid quantitative focus including extensive experience in marketing metrics and related systems.
- Able to quickly learn a variety of business application systems.
About DocuSign :
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act-on, and manage agreements. As part of their cloud-based System of Agreement Platform, DocuSign offers eSignature—the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time.