Kathmandu is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage marketing automation enhancements and projects as well as creating customer lifecycle strategies that drive retention, engagement and maximizes customer lifetime value.
- Lead the creation of new lifecycle campaigns that fully leverage marketing automation technology.
- Collaborate with nurturing team fostering agile and collaborative methodologies to get the best results possible.
- Contribute to lifecycle strategy development including developing targeting strategies, customer journey mapping and setting key success measures.
- Review and optimize campaigns to ensure they are as effective as possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field.
- At least 4 years of proven experience working in an e-mail marketing, CRM or marketing automation role.
- Extensive experience in using e-mail marketing software such as (Exact Target or similar software).
- Effective understanding of using (Google Analytics and webmaster tools).
- Proficient knowledge of leading CRM system (MS Dynamics CRM or similar).
- Excellent working skills in using (MS Excel).
- Creative problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously or collaboratively as part of a team.
Kathmandu is a transnational chain of retail stores, selling travel and adventure outdoor apparel and equipment. Kathmandu is a leading retailer of clothing and equipment for travel and adventure in New Zealand, Australia and the UK.