Harte Hanks is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist in Dallas, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design custom reports and train reporting users as needed.
- Provide platform assets for use in campaigns (emails, landing pages, forms, segments campaigns, files, and images, including archiving).
- Produce guidance on offer, content design, testing, and usage to strengthen data-driven campaigns.
- Improve and maintain quality control checklists and procedures to ensure error-free campaign launch.
- Lead the updates as needed to existing Eloqua campaign templates.
- Organize with content creation and design resources to ensure assets are designed in line with marketing automation best practices and platform compatibility.
- Operate advanced configuration, platform maintenance, and related administrative tasks.
- Record and follow extensive QA and test process.
- Collect campaign components and configure campaigns for the launch.
- Support awareness of Eloqua release and patch schedules, align them with internal release schedules and provide guidance on utilization of new campaign features where applicable.
- Actively participate in strategic point-of-views, marketing plans for new initiatives, program optimization and major presentations to clients and program partners.
- Cooperate with “product-led” partner marketing teams and integrate services into their plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a power user of a marketing automation platform certification preferred but not required.
- Proficient experience in creating and configuring Eloqua campaigns preferred, or with other enterprise-class marketing automation platforms (i.e. Marketo or Pardot).
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred.
- Effective experience in a high-tech B2B environment a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum a plus.
- Proven experience supporting IT organizations and business stakeholders.
- Solid project management skills with the ability to multi-task and stay organized.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) skills.
About Harte Hanks:
Harte Hanks is a global marketing firm that specializes in helping brands win attention, build trust and earn loyalty in an ever-changing world.