VictorOps is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop strategic lead nurture campaigns based on behavioral segmentation
- Implement and execute lead generation and lead nurture campaigns using (Pardot) or other marketing automation tools.
- Build and execute lead scoring models, lead nurture flows, database segmentation recommendations, campaign execution and reporting.
- Manage HTML, text and mobile email blasts using (Pardot).
- Define and manage the customization of the marketing automation platform including lead scoring, multi-touch nurture, profiling, segmentation, workflows and reporting in conjunction with (Salesforce).
- At least 2 years of proven experience working in the same role.
- Effective experience in delivering campaigns, preferably for B2B technology, MRR services or subscription-based product.
- Expert knowledge of integrated marketing strategies, lead generation and conversion rate optimization best practices that drive lead conversion and reduce churn.
- Proficient data analytics experience with the ability to create, analyze and provide insights from reporting in (Salesforce, Pardot or similar platforms).
- Advanced working knowledge of email marketing and email campaign management best practices.
- Deep understanding of multi-channel marketing strategies, preferably (B2B).
- Strong working skills in using (MS Office).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
VictorOps incident management software gives DevOps observability, collaboration and real-time alerting, to build, deploy and operate the software.