Randstad Singapore is looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with developers, project managers and designers and handle projects from UX research stage to the final delivery of UI assets to engineers.
- Oversee junior UI/UX Designers, translate requirements or user stories and transform them into functional user interfaces.
- Improve feature design briefs, logic flows, wireframes and requirements.
- Perform all UI design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Author and own clear, concise and complete documentation including diagrams, visual content, and prototyping.
- Audit software reviews and supports production as a subject matter expert and be a user advocate for their product areas.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in UI/UX design in web and mobile applications.
- Effective experience will be considered for a senior or lead role.
- Proficient experience in using UX design best practices to design complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Demonstrated understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Familiarity with conducting and assessing usability tests, user researches through interviews, surveys, workshops, AB testing and data analytics tools.
- Outstanding skills in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Invision, Zeplin and other relevant design tools.
- Problem solver and strong communicator, able to articulate and apply lean UX design thinking process.
- Ability to conceive and design detailed user interfaces, flows and experiences for new features and digital journeys.
- Able to handle stakeholders with strong interpersonal skills and work under pressure.
About Randstad Singapore :
Randstad is one of the largest recruitment and HR services providers globally. Headquartered in the Netherlands with operations in 39 countries, Randstad finds meaningful employment for 2 million people every year.