Zynga is looking for a Lead UI /UX Designer in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with producers, art director and PM’s to understand business and visual objectives and how to create effective UI design solutions for them.
- Mockup and prototype feature according to product specs.
- Report and articulate intended user experiences through the use of presentation or specification tools such as storyboards, user flows, wireframes, etc.
- Operate closely with front-end engineers to implement UI solutions and ensure the technology fully executes on the vision.
- Support quality assurance through an ongoing self-critique of how the UI delivers on its promise.
- Minimum 8 years of UI/UX design experience.
- Effective experience designing on the Unity platform.
- Demonstrated understanding of web and interactive design fundamentals.
- Strong graphic design skills, including strength in typography and information and interaction design.
- Expert knowledge of how to create consistent UX across both web and mobile platforms.
- Deep knowledge of iOS and Android visual conventions and interaction models and methods.
- Solid understanding of art asset production processes primarily for Unity.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and maintaining best practices for UI design and processes.
- Sound multitasking, written and verbal communication skills.
- High ability to collaborate with Front End engineering team to ensure UI solutions are properly integrated.
Zynga is a leading developer of the world’s most popular social games. Headquartered in San Francisco, its mission is to connect the world through games, and since 2007, more than one billion people have played one of its beloved franchises like FarmVille, Zynga Poker and Words With Friends.