Adslot is looking for a Lead Front End Developer in Melbourne, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Act in an agile environment to develop new user-facing features.
- Front-end decision-making and architecture.
- Concentrate on reusable code, patterns and libraries.
- Promote application for maximum performance, maintainability and scalability.
- Support open-source UI pattern libraries in React.
- Cooperate and communicate with front-end and full-stack developers and stakeholders.
- Oversee, train and organize other developers.
- Manage thorough and constructive code-reviews and unit-tests.
- Minimum 4 years experience developing web-based applications using agile methodologies.
- Effective experience with React and Redux.
- Demonstrated understanding of web markup and standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Expert knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SCSS/Stylus) and approaches (SMACSS, BEM).
- Solid understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Proficient experience in Version control systems (Git, SVN).
- Deep understanding of AngularJS 1.x.
- Great knowledge of image authoring tools, be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image or wireframe.
- Wide knowledge of tools such as Illustrator.
- Exceptional skills in cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Sound experience with writing and using RESTful APIs/Node.js/Express/Koa or other back-end stacks.
- Familiarity with other front-end frameworks and a willingness to learn.
- Strong communication and collaboration.
- Passionate problem solver and a fast learner.
- Confirmed leadership, management and organizational abilities.
Adslot (ASX:ADJ) is a leading global ad tech company 8 offices in 6 countries building a trading platform (SaaS) for premium display advertising. It’s a close, supportive and nimble team made up of talented individuals from every corner of the globe.