Brooksource is looking for a Jr. Front End Developer in Ohio, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Draft, develop, test, debug, and support new software or enhancements to existing software in support of a very complex business model.
- Communicate with customers to understand their business processes and needs with the objective of understanding solutions to support the business.
- Improve new software solutions at the direction of scrum team leadership.
- Associate in Agile Ceremonies.
- Interact and communicate with business users regarding requirements, design reviews, prototype presentations, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and engineering, computer information systems, software engineering (or equivalent).
- Expert knowledge of the SDLC and software methodologies including object-oriented programming and design.
- Deep knowledge of relational database structure and design.
- Effective experience with Grails and/or ReactJS is a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile and experience with multiple phases of software development lifecycles and methodologies.
- Driven, hard-working personality and passion for programming.
Brooksource is an IT services company, specializing in the recruitment and placement of high level IT professionals. It offers competitive compensation, paid holidays, 401k, health benefits, flexible work schedules and just about anything a top-tier candidate would demand.