- Build and implement database schemas, middle-tier web applications and web services, and client-side web pages.
- Cooperate with the sales and marketing department to gather and document business requirements and functional specifications.
- Maintain existing software with quick troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Act as part of an empowered team following agile methodologies.
- Minimum 5 years applications development experience with full-stack development and agile frameworks.
- Expert knowledge to deal with either C# or Java.
- Demonstrated understanding of relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle and Sybase).
- Proven track record in API creation and RESTful services.
- Solid experience with CRM systems especially Salesforce is a plus.
- Familiarity with CMS systems especially SDL Tridion is a plus.
About Quantitative Systems:
Quantitative Systems (QS) is an executive search company focused on technology, finance, and internet technologies. Quantitative systems have a broad reach of access to high caliber companies across the US. Not only does it helps candidates in finding new jobs, but it also prides itself on helping candidates to properly prepare for interviews.