Checkpoint Systems is looking for an IOS Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design, build and ship highly downloaded, consumer-facing iOS apps with modern technologies to make our clients successful.
- Perform technical expertise and direction within the iOS engineering team and for our business partners.
- Cooperate with the engineering team, specifically on the software design and development of iOS-based mobile advanced applications and frameworks.
- Create and write an efficient code that is extensible and maintainable.
- Maintain, document and grow current products with a vision of how the product and architecture should evolve to adapt to new customer needs.
- Research and recommend new mobile tools and applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in the same role.
- Extensive experience in using (SWIFT).
- Proficient understanding of (unit testing, continuous delivery and Test automation).
- Advanced working experience with iOS frameworks such as (Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Text, UIWebKit and WKWebKit).
- Deep knowledge with (Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch).
- Effective experience with web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON and XML).
- Expert understanding of unit testing using (XCTest).
- Efficient working knowledge of third-party libraries and APIs is a must.
- Superior experience with embedded relational databases (SQLite) is a must.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Strong time and project management skills.
About Checkpoint Systems:
Checkpoint Systems is a global leader in merchandise availability solutions for the retail industry, encompassing loss prevention and merchandise visibility. Checkpoint provides end-to-end solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory, accelerate the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft, thus improving merchandise availability and the shopper’s experience.