Funding Societies is looking for an IOS Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design and create advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Cooperate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Minimum 2 years of a proven track record working in the same role.
- Advanced knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Proficient experience in iOS development using (Swift, Objective-C, and Java).
- Effective understanding of working with (C, C++, Cocoa Touch and iPhone/iPad Apple SDK).
- Deep knowledge of iOS development, using storyboarding even with all the pains of (SVN) it brings.
- Expert understanding of third-party libraries and APIs.
- Creative troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Ability to manage a multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
About Funding Societies:
Funding Societies is the leading regional peer-to-peer (P2P) financing platform. Funding Societies provide an online platform to help SMEs get access to short-term financing for working capital or business expansion. Funding Societies has disbursed more than RM 150 million in financing to SMEs across Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.