SonderAustralia is looking for an IOS Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Build and design applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Cooperate with a team to define, design and deliver new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Support in maintaining code quality, organization and automatization.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or similar field.
- At least 7 years of proven experience in an iOS-based native mobile application development.
- Extensive working experience with (XCode).
- Effective working knowledge of source control systems such as (Git).
- Proficient experience with (RESTful API).
- Expert understanding of (Google Map API).
- Deep technical working skills across iOS development (Objective C/Swift) and any related technologies.
- Advanced experience with test-driven development (TDD) and strong ability to write testable code.
- Strong knowledge of test automation and agile principles.
- Solid attention to details with a high level of organizational skills.
- Creative problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
SonderAustralia provides safety and welfare support to global travelers and international students in need of assistance achieving this via cutting-edge technology that connects users with the Sonder network of local professionals, available on-demand to respond in person, immediately and 24/7.