EatApp is looking for an IOS Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and design advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Cooperate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Collaborate on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Help maintain code, quality, organization and automatization.
- Discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Advanced experience with (Objective-C, iOS frameworks, third-party libraries and APIs).
- Expert understanding of the (general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies).
- Proficient knowledge of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Solid time and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a collaborative team member.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
EatApp is a one-stop for booking a table online at restaurants in Dubai and Bahrain making online reservations easy through the website or the App.