OpenText is looking for an iOS Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- A degree in computer science or related engineering or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in applications software for iOS using Swift.
- Effective working experience with Xcode or AppCode.
- Advanced Git revision control system skills.
- Deep experience with Gradle builds system and Groovy.
- Excellent skills of the continuous integration servers like (TeamCity or Jenkins).
- Basic knowledge of the OpenText core iOS application.
- Ability to manage multi tasks to meet deadlines effectively.
OpenText enterprise information management (EIM) delivers integrated products for ECM, BPM, CEM, information exchange and discovery.