Robert Walters is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Draft and execute effective enrollment marketing campaigns (as well as re-engagement campaigns).
- Marketing through enterprises to their employees to drive user growth and engagement.
- Recognize opportunities and generate solutions to improve user experience and engagement.
- Build a measurement and reporting framework for the account, campaign performance and the end-to-end user journey.
- Operate closely with enterprise account teams and internal cross-functional teams including account management, product, clinical, and engineering.
- Connect with the company’s value proposition in a clear and compelling way.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in growth, B2C marketing, management consulting and/or business operations.
- Effective experience with marketing automation and running email marketing campaigns.
- Deep knowledge of Excel required, SQL preferred.
- Data-driven decision-maker with a strong strategic and analytical foundation.
- Enthusiastic about digital health and/or changing the status quo of healthcare.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment while building effective relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
About Robert Walters :
Over the last 33 years, Robert Walters has grown and so have our ambitions. It now employs over 3,900 talented staff across 28 countries. Businesses worldwide rely on it to find the very best specialist professionals to drive their business forward.