Zynga is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Run and optimize global mobile marketing campaigns with programmatic buying partners: Facebook, Google, Apple & Snapchat.
- Understood ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (e.g. TUNE, Adjust, Appsflyer & Kochava).
- Oversee, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Recognize targeting segmentations, creative solutions to improve acquisition performance.
- Improve test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing.
- Associate with international and localization teams to support international advertising as appropriate.
- Determine the highest impact testing opportunities, prioritize, execute, track results and communicate to game and marketing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in math, science, or engineering, or proven track record in a quantitative, problem-solving environment (or equivalent training and experience), MS encouraged but not required.
- Minimum 3 years of mobile consumer advertising or mobile media buying experience with a strong track record of measurable results.
- Effective experience and a desire to do both strategic planning and daily execution and optimization.
- Sound communication skills both written and spoken.
- Proficient experience working in fast-paced environments, preferably in an internet, financial, or consulting industries.
- Proven track record in Mobile Display, Facebook advertising a plus.
- Expert knowledge of SQL and/or Programming a plus.
- Demonstrated managerial experience preferred.
- Solid analytical skills and experience working in metrics-based companies.
- Strong grasp of data and strong with Excel.
- Great interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must.
- Able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems to break them down into manageable bits and solve them.
- High ability to effectively influence others without directly managing them.
Zynga is a leading developer of the world’s most popular social games. Headquartered in San Francisco, its mission is to connect the world through games, and since 2007, more than one billion people have played one of its beloved franchises like FarmVille, Zynga Poker and Words With Friends.