TechAccess is looking for a Graphic/Web Designer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop creative concepts, receiving feedback and iterating to finalize designs.
- Cooperate with the marketing team on a regular basis to discuss objectives of new and existing projects, develop creative ideas and establish estimated time frames and costs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce a variety of creative works including concepts, identity, print and web design.
- Design, develop and maintain website projects carried by the marketing team.
- Provide designs and artwork for printed productions such as posters, flex signs, magazines, catalogs, brochures and tri-folds.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related creative or technical field.
- Effective working knowledge of using cloud applications and frameworks such as (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Fireworks, Flash and Flex).
- Extensive understanding of analytics and reporting tools such as (Google Analytics, SEO and OWL) as well as optimization techniques for client-side performance.
- Advanced experience with creating professional websites in compliance with web standards and best practices for scalability and accessibility across different browsers.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Strong problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate as part of a team to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects within deadlines.
TechAccess is a leading value-added IT distributor, providing end-to-end business solutions to the enterprise and mid-market sectors. Headquartered in Dubai, with branch offices in Riyadh and Cairo.