Express Luck Industrial Ltd. is looking for a Graphic Designer in Hong Kong. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with the corporate communications director and/or team members to generate new ideas and creative designs.
- Translate concepts into visual designs, with high attention to online and offline projects.
- Provide output-ready artwork files both for digital and print for corporate and marketing materials such as catalog, leaflet, poster, web banner, e-Signage, advertisement, exhibition booth design, etc.
- Aid to developing practical corporate guidelines and verification support to strengthen the corporate and brand image, to ensure corporate image and brand image consistency across divisions, departments, headquarters and regions through all media (fonts, logo applications, stationery, etc).
- Collude closely with stakeholders at all levels of the company and vendors and agencies to ensure that the look and feel across all communication channels and products.
- Manage ad hoc design projects if required.
- Diploma (or above) in graphic, visual and multimedia design or other related disciples.
- Minimum 1- year relevant experience.
- Solid software skills including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft Office, experience in Powerpoint and Sketch is an advantage.
- Effective experience in video editing (specifically Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro), good at photo shooting is beneficial.
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Sound creativity, self-motivated, detail-minded, with a positive attitude to deal with any unique situations that may arise.
- Ability to work on several projects at once under tight deadlines, with good time management.
About Express Luck Industrial Ltd. :
Express LUCK is an OEM, ODM and OBM expert in the design and manufacture of Smart Digital products. It is in the top 10 Television manufacturing exporters in China, has introduced the commercial display division, offering Digital Signage, Interactive Whiteboard and Art Frame products.