Easterseals Bay Area is looking for a Graphic Designer in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create personal and professional credibility, gain respect and collaborate across the organization and with outside partners.
- Imagine, design and produce a wide variety of work that creatively meets the business needs outlined for each project.
- Plan and create materials that aid in promoting our services and brand.
- Keep on top of the latest in B2B and consumer marketing, design and technology trends to bring new ideas and innovations to Easterseals Bay Area.
- Transform written and/or verbal information into unique and varied creative designs with minimal supervision and/or guidance given the fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
- Cooperate with the manager to clarify project objectives, define a scope of tasks, and ensure successful project completion.
- Perform corrections and revisions to materials, and troubleshoot processes, when requested.
- Produce preliminary proofing of text and review final product to ensure it is complete and accurate.
- Positively maintain other areas of the team and the workloads were required to meet business and team objectives.
- Audit staff meetings, training, and other meetings as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and design experience required.
- At least 5 years of graphic design work in a corporate or agency setting.
- Solid and diverse graphic design experience from developing logos and brand identities to general page layout.
- Effective experience writing and editing copy.
- Proficient experience working in the Microsoft Office suite including excellent and fast PowerPoint skills.
- Familiarity with Mailchimp, HTML, Dreamweaver, CSS, WordPress, video production a plus.
- Proven track record in JIRA or any other project management platform also desired.
- Expert knowledge of Illustration and photography experience. Should be able to produce a portfolio to represent this.
- Able to produce a portfolio to represent PPT work.
About Easterseals Bay Area:
Easterseals Bay Area (ESBA) is a leading provider of programs and services for individuals and their families affected by autism, developmental disabilities and special needs.