Free Agency Creative is looking for a Graphic Designer in Vancouver, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- improve the creative concept for an entire marketing campaign that includes print, environmental and digital materials.
- Plan of core brand identity, standards, all supporting brand elements, graphics and all major project deliverables.
- Effectively provide and communicate creative design and strategy to the client in both formal and day-to-day scenarios.
- Daily liaise with the internal creative team to ensure that all required deliverables for the project are properly executed and delivered on time and on budget.
- Lead the internal work back schedules and content documents.
- Graphic design degree or equivalent is an asset.
- Minimum 2 years experience designing and managing projects in the industry.
- Effective experience working directly with external suppliers in the realm of print, signage, environment and digital media.
- Proven track record in the MAC platform and essential Adobe CS programs.
- Proficient experience in print and pre-press management
- Expert knowledge of scheduling and timelining.
- Professional and friendly office demeanor.
- Quick learner.
About Free Agency Creative:
Free Agency Creative Inc. is a strategic branding and experience design firm based in Gastown in Vancouver BC. Over the past 14 years, co-founders Tak Yukawa and Don Williams have been grounded in the belief that its most precious Urban Experiences are defined by how it lives, how it buys and how it gathers.