Jacobs is looking for a Graphic Designer in Cork, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Provide engaging visual communication to our target audience.
- Promote the team’s strategy by supporting our vision for design excellence.
- Produce your ideas clearly and with confidence through the design team and wider sales department.
- Transfer complex briefs into engaging visual communication.
- Communicate directly with clients and senior team members.
- Add value to existing visual communication by offering innovative design solutions that provide us with a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Distribute knowledge and new ideas with the wider creative team.
- Develop globally integrated delivery through our worldwide creative network.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual arts, or a related field is highly desirable.
- Effective extensive design related experience.
- Familiarity with Adobe CC core software.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient experience in supplier management.
- Expert knowledge in working in a design studio.
- Proven experience in the construction or engineering industry within a design studio.
- Great organized and passionate about data, design and digital.
- Solid eye for detail and ability to contribute creative ideas.
- Ability to work in both a print and digital environment.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize design focus accordingly.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.