Whoa Mama Design is looking for a Graphic Designer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Execute the creative projects from concept to completion, translating marketing objectives into creative solutions supporting the creative strategy.
- Cooperate directly with the creative director to execute multiple projects from initial concept through completion.
- Attend regular status, kick-off meetings, creative review meetings and ideation sessions.
- Develop and design pitch decks, corporate presentations and branded documents that are filled with exciting ideas and present information in a clear articulate manner.
- Execute outstanding creative solutions and meet project objections within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide quality control on concepts and projects.
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout making appropriate changes.
- Minimum 2 years of proven working experience as a graphic designer.
- Expert working knowledge of (typography, color, usability, layout, production and other design principles).
- Proficient experience in using Adobe Suite products such as (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat).
- Extensive understanding of the visual trends of each social platform the content formats available to use and how they can be leveraged creatively.
- Strong interpersonal and organiziational skills.
- Ability to work creatively in a team and independently.
- Ability to execute outstanding creative on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
About Whoa Mama Design:
Whoa Mama Design is a 360-degree branding and advertising agency with a wide range of experience range from, branding, advertising, marketing, social media marketing, website design, film, photography and 2D animation.