The OIC Agency is looking for a Graphic Designer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage and take control of projects from design through production for a wide variety of projects.
- Cooperate effectively with creative team members and other project stakeholders.
- Close attention to designing within a client’s brand standards.
- Meticulously label layers, layer styles and organize swatches.
- Perform and present new ideas for design and content creation to the team.
- Create templates to enable higher efficiency across various deliverables.
- Develop concepts based on agency, client and marketplace materials.
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough art layouts in terms of asset arrangement, type size, style and related aesthetics.
- Archive all projects according to department standard, and ensure most up-to-date files are available to other team members at any given time.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- At least 2 years of proven experience working as a graphic designer.
- Proficient working knowledge of using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Deep experience with printing setup is a must.
- Extensive understanding of (design, typography, color theory, grid and layout).
- Efficient experience of using MAC operating system.
- Thorough knowledge of (Keynote and PowerPoint).
- Strong commitment to (quality, design integrity and innovation).
- Solid interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a collaborative part of a team.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
About The OIC Agency:
The OIC Agency is an interactive and brand communications agency and award-winning provider of top-quality consumer and B2C and B2B strategic brand marketing with a reputation for agility, creativity and clarity.